FIRE MARSHALL / WARDEN TRAINING COURSE
This course is designed for any members of staff who are looking to become the designated fire warden for their workplace. Delegates will learn about causes and effects of fires, as well as how to prevent their spread and implement necessary emergency procedures. The course complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and can be combined with our fire extinguisher practical course for a more intensive training experience to cover all fire risks.
Outline of Programme
- The role of the fire marshal and responsibilities.
- Relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Preventing fires and the spread of them within buildings.
- Fighting fires with both fixed installations and portable extinguishers.
- Fire hazards and causes of fires.
- Emergency protocol, including evacuation, emergency lighting and assembly points.
- Fire alarms, fire drills and safety training.
- Fire risk assessment.
- Understanding categories of fire and how they differ.
- Meaning of the colour codes on fire extinguishers.
- Regular fire safety inspections and keeping a fire log.
The fire marshalling training course takes around 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates call to book a day that suits you.
WE CAN VISIT YOUR PREMISES AND DELIVER TRAINING ON EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, BANK HOLIDAYS OR ANY DAY. SO, THERE IS NO HARM DONE TO THE BUSINESS.
MASSIVE GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
Book now and get same day results!
For More information please contact
Phone us at 02034882333
Email us email@example.com
27 Romford Road Stratford, London E15 4LJ