CSCS Green Card Course (Same Day Results)
Since the 1st of July 2014 to apply for the New CSCS Green Card or CSCS Green Labourer Card candidates need to do the New Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment Course, as well as pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test to be able to apply for the Card.
Ideal for anyone who wishes to work on a Construction Site as a Labourer or a Security Officer, Traffic Marshall & Fire Marshall or even as tradesman like Plumber and Electrician to get access to the site.
CSCS Green Card Course Content
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
- Acknowledge the importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
- Know risks to health within a construction environment.
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely.
09:00 am to 17:00 pm
Minimum age requirement is 14
The course is assessed by (1) multiple choice exam. You need to score 42/52 to pass.
Results are available on the same day. Our PASS RATE stands at 96%.
Successful candidates will receive a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (RQF) certificate and it can take 5 to 10 working days.
For group bookings and get a further discount on training courses contact us.
Get your CSCS Green Card in three very simple steps:
STEP 1: Attend a short construction Health & Safety course
(Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in Construction Environment OR Health and Safety Awareness Course)
No matter what level of experience you have, or how many qualifications you have gained, if you wish to apply for or renew a CSCS green card firstly you must complete a Level 1 CITB Health & Safety Awareness. By completing the one-day course, you will gain a basic knowledge of health and safety on site which is especially beneficial for those who are new to the industry
STEP 2: Take the CITB Health & Safety test / Screen Test / HSE TEST (OPERATIVES TEST)
You will need to complete the test within the last 2 years to apply for your card.
The Health, Safety and Environment Test is available at any Pearson Vue centre across the country. If you need help finding the one closest to you just ask us. The test is used to examine the delegate across a range of topics. It is designed to increase production and safety on site. The test is usually available as a computer-based touch screen test, but alternative options are available for certain exemptions.
Once you have passed this test and gained the relevant construction related qualification; you can, therefore, go ahead and apply for your card.
- You first need to register on the Pearson VUE website (External link – Opens in a new tab or window).
- Once you have registered, you can then log onto the website (External link – Opens in a new tab or window) to make your booking.
Make sure you have the necessary information (see list below) ready to enter into the online system.
- The test fee of £22 will be taken at the time of booking.
Book by Phone
To book by phone, call 0344 994 4488. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Mondays to Fridays, and from 8am to 12pm on Saturdays.
STEP 3: Apply for the CSCS Green card
Once you have passed both the LEVEL 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment and the OPERATIVES TEST and once this has been confirmed then you will have to apply for the card.
Apply by calling:
CSCS Contact Centre on 0344 994 4777 and Pay £36.
https://www.cscs.uk.com/applying-for-cards/ This will also cost £36
Then they will dispatch your card.
The card is valid for 5 years.
Before you apply, please ensure you:
- Have a scanned copy of your qualification certificate, or proof that you are registered to complete a recognised construction related qualification relevant to your occupation To check if CSCS accepts your qualification, you can use the CSCS Card Finder. Select “search by qualification”, type in your qualification and see if your qualification appears.
- Have the test ID number from your CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test, this can be found at the top of your pass certificate
- Have a credit or debit card to pay the £36 application fee.
For guidance on making an online application use the CSCS Online instruction guide.
PLEASE NOTE: in most cases applicants are not required to upload a passport style photograph or a copy of your CITB Health, safety, and environment test pass certificate. This instruction guide will soon be amended to reflect this change.
For group booking or group discounts, please email us at [email protected]. If you have any other questions, please call our office on 020 3488 2333 or 07378 352 465. For regular updates please visit our website or our Facebook page.
|INCLUDES||DEAL||PRICE ON THE DAY||PRICE ONLINE||OFFER EXPIRES ON|
|CSCS GREEN CARD COURSE (same day results)||Level 1 Labourer Green Card Course||£110.00||£84.99||30th June 2021|
27 Romford Road Stratford, London E15 4LJ