Booking Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Note: Before you sign this form please read the following terms and conditions:
- You are required to submit all the identification documents.
- All documents you submit must be in original.
- At least one of the documents must show a clear recent photograph of yours.
- You must complete the required guided learning hours for the qualification.
- All the deposit/ Fee paid is refundable if you cancel the course before 7 working days of class start, after that it will be non-refundable. No refunds are applicable if you do not show up on the course. No refunds are applicable if you are late for training.
- Any special Requirements required for the course please mention before enrolment on the course.
HIGH AIMS TRAINING WILL ISSUE A REFUND UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES AS PER OUR T&C’S
- If a course is cancelled from our end. (Under no circumstances will the company issue a refund with the payment exceeding the original amount paid to us. High Aims Training Ltd is not responsible, nor will we compensate for any accommodation or transport costs, or loss of earnings due to time taken off work.)
- If a learner has taken a level 2 course or below and hasn’t received results within 3 months without valid reasoning from the company.
- If a learner has taken a level 3 course and hasn’t received results within 6 months without valid reasoning from the company.
- If a learner has taken a level 4 course and hasn’t received results within 9 months without valid reasoning from the company.
Our Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for booking a course with High Aims Training Ltd.
HIGH AIMS TRAINING WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES AS PER OUR T&C’S
- If the learner does not attend the course that they have booked for.
- If the learner is late in starting the training.
- If the learner provides insufficient ID.
- If the learner rearranges the course and cannot attend on the dates they have arranged for.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicant minimum age requirement is 18+.
- Applicant needs to pay full payment (course fee) before course starts.
- Applicant needs to provide all the required documents e.g. any proof of ID (Passport, Driving License, BRP, etc.) for course registration and have to Keep Original IDs to sit for exam. Without Original IDs candidate will not be allowed to enter/sit for exam.
- We/Awarding body may cancel or change course/exam date with prior notification (in exceptional circumstances) by text, phone, or email.
- Your result can be delayed for uncontrollable reasons and issuing or not issuing a certificate is entirely the prerogative of the awarding body.
- You need to adhere the polices and procedure guided by your teacher, exam centre and government during the course and examination.
- Your course/result may cancel or be voided if you provide false/incorrect/misleading information or unable to provide required documents to us and/or awarding body to validate your application/registration. If your application/registration is cancelled/rejected for any of the above reasons your fee is non-refundable.
- It’s your responsibility to provide all the correct information in registration form e.g. name, address, date of birth and etc.
- Full attendance is required; late arrivals are not accepted on any of our courses.
- Any form of uncivil behaviour at the premises will lead to exclusion from the course for which no refund will be made.
- You are not allowed to bring anyone with you during the course/exam and you must be punctual and polite while running the course/exam.
- Smoking and Drinks are prohibited in the Centre and wear some casual dress.
- Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, alterations to timing and/or content of courses may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to modify the course information or course tutor without prior notice.
- All awarding bodies require that all candidates provide acceptable identification before any end of course examination can take place. High Aims Training Ltd has determined that either a Photographic Driving License or Passport as being acceptable identification. Where this is not possible, we may accept other forms of ID only where delegates have informed us before the first date of attendance.
- A copy of our equal opportunities policy, along with our appeals procedures is available for inspection on request.
- High Aims Training Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage sustained to delegates’ personal property or their vehicles whilst they are attending any training courses held at our premises.
- Where lunch is provided, details of any particular dietary requirements must be noted upon the official booking form.
- Should any delegate require assistance in reading or writing, especially during any assessment process, this can be arranged ONLY with prior notification, which should be requested at the time of booking.
- The Company’s Privacy Notice issued in accordance with GDPR can requested by emailing email@example.com OR can be accessed on our website www.highaimstraining.co.uk
- By accepting these terms and conditions you are also giving your consent to receive emails or other periodical notifications of our services in line our Privacy Notice. Should you not wish to receive such information, then please indicate your preferences at the time of booking or contact us at any time to remove or modify your consent