- About Us
- Contact us
Level 2 Award in Supervising Staff Safely (Alternative to IOSH MS)
The course is highly interactive and draws on students’ own experiences. There is plenty of scope for company-specific discussion.
Assessment is via an online task, which is completed back in the workplace and marked by an external examiner. Successful candidates gain an accredited qualification.
Level 2 Award in Supervising Staff Safely(Alternative to IOSH MS)
- Our tutors are experts in health and safety and are excellent teachers
- No ‘death by PowerPoint’ – learning is student-centred and interactive
- We deliver this course in your workplace
What’s in it for me?
By the end of the course you will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to confidently manage day-to-day health and safety within your team. This will help protect your staff and business, as well as comply with the law. You will also gain an accredited qualification.
- Reasons for promoting good standards of health and safety
- Main duties of employers and employees, and penalties for non-compliance
- The health and safety policy
- General principles of prevention
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Monitoring of health, safety and welfare
- Accident investigation, reporting, recording
- Emergency arrangements
- Health and safety culture
- Human factors affecting health and safety behaviour at work
- Interpersonal skills to drive health and safety performance
- Mental health
- Action planning
An online assessment task completed after the course which enables you to apply your knowledge and understanding to your own workplace.
How can I study?
We deliver this two-day course in your workplace.