FIRE EXTINGUISHER PRACTICAL TRAINING
Our fire extinguisher practical training is designed in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and is ideal for those with no prior fire safety experience. This course will allow delegates to practice using fire extinguishers under controlled conditions so that they are able to use them safely and efficiently when required in the workplace. Because of the practical aspect of the course, the training must take place in an outdoor environment, with plentiful space.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to fire extinguishers.
- Routine fire extinguisher safety checks.
- Using the fire extinguishers (practical).
- Practical test.
The practical fire extinguisher training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates call to book a day that suits you.
WE CAN VISIT YOUR PREMISES AND DELIVER TRAINING ON EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, BANK HOLIDAYS OR ANY DAY. SO, THERE IS NO HARM DONE TO THE BUSINESS.
MASSIVE GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
Book now and get same day results!
For More information please contact
Phone us at 02034882333
Email us email@example.com
27 Romford Road Stratford, London E15 4LJ